We are Drezzer and we respect the privacy of all our users.
Lexometer Gmbh & Co KG operates drezzer.com.
Lexometer Gmbh & Co KG is registered in Austria with its registered office located at Ketzergasse 344, 1230 Vienna.
The Drezzer website and the services we provide are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our website, we may ask you to provide specific personal information which can help us identify you and contact you. While using our website we may also collect the following information about you (depending on what information you provide):
- The personal information you give us: your name, contact information including email address, enquiry details, date of birth, gender, telephone number, location, financial information and photos.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
This information may be obtained from placing an order for products, signing up for an account on our website, completing an online form, receiving our special offers, receiving our newsletters, correspondence with us via email, chat, social media, telephone, taking part in social media functions through our website and entering competitions.
- Drezzer uses services by third-party providers to tailor advertisements most relevant to you, collect information about your visits, your interactions on our site and to target advertisements on our and other websites for items available on Drezzer.
Visitors to this website are tracked using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information about our visitors which is then used by Drezzer to improve the website and make it more effective for marketing purposes. Google Analytics stores the following information:
- Type of browser used
- Location and time of page visit
- Time spent on each page/visit
- The referring website
- Type of operating system
- Software settings
- Host domain name
- IP address
- Device information
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We collect your data to better understand your interests as a customer and to provide you with relevant advertising and product recommendations. We may use your personal information to/for:
- Optimize our website
- Personalize our website for you
- Marketing and advertising purposes
- Send you updates, news, offers and promotions
- To personalize messages to you
- Collect payments from you
- Analyze your behavior and purchases on our website
- Notify you about any changes to our website
- Manage your account in our website
- Solve any issues you may have with our services
- Carry out orders you make through our site
- Research, analysis and surveys
- Contact you about your experience with us
- Provide you with our customer services
- Any other purpose with your consent
Certain information will automatically be created and recorded by our IT systems each time you visit our website:
- cookies - we use “cookies” to tailor advertisements specifically for you, store your language preferences and location (which saves you having to enter this information again when you return to our website) or to save your online shopping basket while you browse between our website pages.
- Cookies which anonymously collect information about how you use our website – e.g. Google Analytics. This information does not show your personal details.
- Cookies which help make your visits on our website more tailored, by remembering choices which you have made during your visit – e.g. language, size, brand, etc.
- Cookies which are essential in order to allow you to move around our website and use our features.
- Cookies to provide you with advertisements which are more relevant to you – These are usually placed by third party advertising networks.
- Cookies which allow you to share your activities on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Information about the used device – depending on the device you are using (Mac, iPhone, Android, PC, tablet, etc.) and the setting on that device, the information your device provides will differ. The information recorded includes the IP address, model of device (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 or iPhone X), browser used, your time zone, location, pages you visited, your mobile network provider and any error reports.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
To continue providing our service and run our website, we may share your information with carefully selected third party service providers such as;
- Advertising and social media partners (which also include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) – This is done for marketing purposes.
- Third parties for business purposes (which includes courier companies – your information is needed in order to deliver products to you)
- Third parties to enhance, combine and match data.
- Our fashion label partners – all our label partners are situated in Europe
- With regulators / law enforcement agencies – for legal purposes
- Third parties with corporate transaction – if Drezzer sells any assets, your information may be included in the transfer.
- We may collect and combine your information with the information of our other customers. Grouped information about our customers is anonymous and you can not be identified as an individual. This grouped information may be shared with our selected third parties in order to help keep track of traffic on our website and restock on specific products.
Drezzer will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Drezzer will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alterations of your personal information. Keeping your personal data safe is very important to us. Drezzer will never sell your information without your consent to any third party.
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data, we must take the following steps :
- Not sharing or keeping your debit card or credit card information – which enables any third party from using this information.
- Requesting for you to set up a unique username and password to log in to your account on our website.
- Routinely auditing our IT systems and servers to avoid any attacks and errors. However, due to most of this information being shared via the Internet, it is not completely secure as no security measures are perfect. We are not able to guarantee the safety of your data going into or through our website and any transmission of your information is at your own risk. Especially if you voluntarily share personal information through different means of communication other than the website - e.g. sms, email, online messages – this information can be obtained and used by others without your or our supervision.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may exercise certain rights in relation to the personal information we keep about you. You will be asked to verify your identity before you can exercise any of these rights. You will need a legitimate power of attorney if you would like someone else to do the request on your behalf.
Here is a list of ways you can exercise your privacy rights;
- You have the right to receive and request a subset of the personal information which we have collected from you, in a machine-readable format. This is data which we have collected with your consent. You may also ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party – note that we can only do so if it is technically possible. We are not in any way responsible for your personal information once it is transferred and received by the third party. We may also deny a request for certain information if it would interfere with another person’s rights (e.g. intellectual property, trade secrets or information about another person)
- You may request a copy of your information. If you request for more than one copy of your information, we may charge an administration fee.
- You have the right to correct any personal information we have about you which is incorrect. In the “My Account” settings you can edit any of your personal information or you can email us requesting the correction – We will, in some cases, ask you for an explanation as to why you believe this information about you is incorrect or incomplete so that we can determine whether a correction is indeed needed.
- You may, in some circumstances, request us to delete your data. These circumstances may include:
- You no longer want us to use your personal data to send you offers and promotions
- You believe that it is no longer necessary for us to have the personal information we have about you.
- You believe that we are unjustifiably using your data
- You no longer agree with how and for what purposes we use your data
- You wish to withdraw your consent towards the personal data we hold about you – (You can withdraw your consent at any time by simply unsubscribing to our emails or by changing the marketing setting in “My Account”
- You have the right to know what data we collect from you, what we do with your data, who we share it with (including names of business and partners) and how we handle it.
- You have the right to request us to stop processing your data aside from storage purposes – We may, however, use your information again if there are legitimate grounds to do so (under data protection law)
When you believe we personal information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete
When the data we have about you is unlawful and you no longer wish for us to process it but it can remain for storage.
We would like to erase the data as we have no use for it but you still believe it is necessary for it to be stored for defence of legal claims.
You disapprove of our use of your data for our legitimate interest.
You may always unsubscribe to any and all our newsletters, promotions and special offers by simply clicking “unsubscribe” on the bottom of the email. You will however still receive emails about your orders which you make through our website.